Atlanta Social Media Marketing
Social networking has gone mainstream, and businesses are taking notice. Those in the Vanguard (companies like Whole Foods Market, Starbucks, Sun Microsystems, and Comcast) have approached social media like they would any new business or marketing venture – with a strategy.
A well-developed Social Media Optimization (SMO) strategy can help you to establish credibility, authority and prominence for your brand on the Web through the targeted use of blogging, social networks, social news sites, Twitter, YouTube, and more. Conversely, jumping into social marketing without a strategy can waste your time at best, and compromise your brand at worst.
Get Your FREE SMM Consultation Today
Yes, social does work for business to business communications. Like it or not, social communication is here to stay and is the fastest growing communication platform the world has ever seen. Whether you are a B2B or B2C company, if you are not engaging in a comprehensive social strategy you are missing opportunities to engage with your customers.
If you would like more information on how to get started with social media or how to integrate social into your online strategy, contact us now.
Facebook and Twitter Management
Are you trying to capture more qualified leads from Facebook and Twitter while building your community of fans? Our Facebook and Twitter social media management service is a great way to get started fast. Interacting with your prospects and customers is a great way to begin the conversation and occasionally showcase your products and services. We create an editorial schedule that is provided to you for advanced approval of posts.
- Regular posting to your Facebook company page and your Twitter profile
- Building your online following by following others on Facebook and Twitter
- Weekly posting to your blog (we will write and post the blogs) and tagging of blogs for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Writing and publishing a monthly email newsletter
- Ongoing maintenance of your presence on other platforms including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Yelp, Foursquare, Google Places, and more
- Create a Facebook page for your business.
- Create a Twitter profile for your business.
- Create a LinkedIn company profile for your business.
- Create a YouTube channel for your business.
Speak to one of our team members and let’s see what we can do to make your business a success online.